Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
These are great cookies!!!
- 36 Hershey chocolate kisses
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup hershey's cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) can vanilla frosting
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Remove wrappers from chocolates.
- Beat butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Cover; refrigerate dough about 1 hour or until firm enough to handle. Shape dough into one inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool one minute. Remove to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Spread frosting on cookies, leaving 1/2 inch around outer edge unfrosted. Place a chocolate piece in center of each cookie.