1/2 Photos of Double Chocolate Double Almond Brownies
These are awesome! They are made with a cake mix and embellished with almond paste. Found on odense.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325º and grease and flour a 9x13" baking pan.
- 2Grate the chilled almond paste into medium bowl, using the large hole side of a grater.
- 3Add the brownie mix and the chocolate chips to the almond paste.
- 4Mix with fingertips to make sure almond paste is not stuck together and is well mixed with the brownie mix and chips.
- 5Beat the eggs, oil and water called for on brownie box in separate bowl.
- 6Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir with spoon until well mixed.
- 7Spread prepared batter into prepared pan and bake according to time listed on box, adding 2-3 minutes.
- 8Garnish with toasted almonds, if using.
- 9Cool on wire rack.
- 10Serve warm with chocolate almond chip ice cream and chocolate syrup for a real down home dessert.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Double Almond Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4913.0
- Calories from Fat 2421
- Total Fat 269.0 g
- Saturated Fat 52.0 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 1786.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 588.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.0 g
- Sugars 396.7 g
- Protein 61.5 g