- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup freshly brewed coffee
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together coffee, cocoa powder, milk, melted butter, eggs and vanilla until combined; add to dry ingredients; blend.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Heat a lightly oiled skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto hot skillet.
- Cook 2 or 3 minutes.
- Turn and cook other side for 2 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining pancakes.
- To serve, top pancakes with confectioners' sugar and whipped cream.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.