Recipe by Rhonda *J*
Got this recipe on the back of a can of Eaglebrand.I love hazelnut and/or almond paired with chocolate, but it is optional.
- 1 1⁄3 cups chocolate wafer crumbs (i use oreo baking crumbs)
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (250 g) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 can eaglebrand low fat sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut-flavored liqueur or 2 tablespoons almond liqueur (optional)
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1 teaspoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crumbs and butter.
- Press firmly onto the bottom of 8 1/2 inch (I only have a 9 inch) springform pan.
- In mixing bowl,beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in Eaglebrand& eggs until smooth.
- Stir in melted chocolate and liqueur.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 300 for 45-50 minutes.
- Melt bittersweet chocolate with butter,drizzle over cake,Garnish as desired (chopped nuts, strawberries, etc...) Chill.