Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Super rich and super yummy. Given to me by a Tupperware rep
Make and share this Double Choc Fudge Brownie Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 250 g butter, roughly chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups caster sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups plain flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 pieces chocolate, good quality
- Preheat oven to 180 fan forced. lightly grease a cup cake tin or line with cases.
- Place the butter and sugar into a saucepan and stir until the sugar nearly dissolves.
- Sift the flour and baking powder and cocoa into a bowl.
- Make a well in the centre, add eggs and vanilla.
- Pour in the butter mixture and gently mix with a whisk.
- Sppon mixture into muffin cases, place a piece of chocolate into each muffin.
- Bake on a low shelf for 20 minutes until firm, cool for 10 minutes then flip onto cooling rack.
Made for PAC spring 2008. Oh these are so yummy!!!! Dangerous little morsels of chocolaty goodness. I cut the recipe in half and got 24 mini muffins. They were incredible straight out of the oven, while the chocolate pieces were still gooey. I followed the recipe exactly, and baked for 10 mins at 375 f. They would make a great addition to any dessert tray. Thanks :) :)