Super rich and super yummy. Given to me by a Tupperware rep
Make and share this Double Choc Fudge Brownie Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180 fan forced. lightly grease a cup cake tin or line with cases.
- Place the butter and sugar into a saucepan and stir until the sugar nearly dissolves.
- Sift the flour and baking powder and cocoa into a bowl.
- Make a well in the centre, add eggs and vanilla.
- Pour in the butter mixture and gently mix with a whisk.
- Sppon mixture into muffin cases, place a piece of chocolate into each muffin.
- Bake on a low shelf for 20 minutes until firm, cool for 10 minutes then flip onto cooling rack.