Recipe by Chef on the coast
I am pretty sure this was a TOH recipe. I've had it for a very long time so don't remember. I love apples in salads and have enjoyed taking this one to a church potluck! I didn't bring any home.
Top Review by Modmom50
You may call it a salad but I call it dessert and delicious and down right yummy. Everyone throughly enjoyed it and asked for it to be put on the regular menu often. Thanks so much for posting such an easy dish to throw together and for it to taste so good too.
- 1 large golden delicious apple, diced
- 1 large Red Delicious apple, diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 2⁄3 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced celery