Recipe by A Good Thing
I know there are similar recipes for corn salad but none just like Dotty-boos. This is such a refreshing salad and so easy to put together. It's great in the summer. Cook time is actually chill time.
Top Review by jonesies
I really like this, unfortunately it was not well received at my gathering. There was a lot left, even on people's plates. The only thing I did differently is used cherry tomatoes, otherwise made as directed. I may give this one another try due to the fact that I enjoyed it. Thanks for posting!
- 2 (11 ounce) cans white shoepeg corn, drain 1
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped small
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (or more)
- salt, season to your liking
- white pepper, season to your liking