Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is Dorothy's family's favorite fish loaf. If you wish you can pan fry the recipe as patties. Either way it is very good
- 2 (8 ounce) cans salmon
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 1 tablespoon fresh onion juice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Place in a buttered loaf pan.
- Bake at 350F for apprx 1/2 hour or until baked.
Delicious! I made patties instead of a loaf to save time. Also used cracker crumbs as I was out of Panko and had no other bread in the house. I will make this recipe again. Thank you for sharing. Made for "Think Pink" in Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2008.