1/4 Photos of Dorito Casserole
This used to be a favorite years ago when I first got married. :) Easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Bring to a boil the soup, water, and tomatoes.
- 3Cook onion with ground beef.
- 4Place layer of slightly crushed Doritos in the bottom of a casserole.
- 5Add a layer of ground beef, a layer of soup mixture and a layer of Doritos.
- 6Continue until all ingredients are used.
- 7Top with cheese.
- 8Bake in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
- 9Serve and enjoy.
- 10You can also add canned beans and cooked rice to this casserole!
- 11If you can't get Rotel tomatoes, use a can of crushed, peeled tomatoes and add 1 tsp of seeded and minced jalapeno to them (or mild green chiles).
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dorito Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (1205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1986.4
- Calories from Fat 1067
- Total Fat 118.6 g
- Saturated Fat 36.6 g
- Cholesterol 213.5 mg
- Sodium 4304.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 151.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 78.3 g