Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I just love this recipe. It's quick, easy to make, and feeds plenty of people.
Make and share this Dorito Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef (cooked, drained)
- 1 (13 ounce) bag Doritos (crunched)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel, original (drained)
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese (shredded, you can add more if you love lots of cheese)
- Start by cooking the beef then drain.
- Put into 9x13 casserole pan.
- Add in cream of mushroom, cream of chicken, and rotel (drained); mix all together.
- Pour crunched bag of doritos evenly across the top.
- Finally spread cheese on top of the doritos and put into oven for about 10-15 minutes; (preheat oven to 350).
This is a very good recipe, one which I will use but with all the ingredients, I added a can of Ranch Style beans and half a packet of mild taco seasoning to the ground beef and my family loved it more.
This was ok! It was different! My kids enjoyed it but my husband wasnt thrilled. Thanks for sharing
I got this recipe from a friend and it quickly became a family favorite.