- 1 (10 count) packageof pre-made biscuits (10 quantity)
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Can use plain,or buttermilk, or Flaky are very good.
- Use a 2 Liter bottlecap to cut donutholes in each bisquit.
- Place 3 or 4 @ a time in a Fry Daddy with hot Crisco .
- Fry each side to a golden brown. Remove and drain on a paper towel. As you fry the 2nd batch, place the 1st batch in a baggy with powdered sugar or another baggy with granulated and cinnamon. Shake lightly. Don't forget to fry the holes also. Enjoy.