Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 lb boneless chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2⁄3 cup diced celery
- 2 -8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 8 ounces blue cheese dressing
- 5 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 8 ounces hot sauce or 8 ounces buffalo wing sauce
- Let cream cheese soften at room temperature.
- Then combine the cream cheese, the blue cheese dressing (I use Marzetti's Lite Blue Cheese dressing), buffalo wing sauce (I use Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce), diced celery and the blue cheese crumbles.
- Then add chicken.
- If the dip isn't hot enough just add more of the buffalo wing sauce to taste.
- This dip can also be prepared with a low fat blue cheese dressing.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or over night.
- Serve with celery, crackers and tortilla chips.