Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 3 hrs
Cook 8 mins
Make and share this Dolly Parton Sugar Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream sugar and butter in a medium-size bowl.
- Beat in eggs, then flour and lemon peel. Knead gently together. Don't overwork the dough, but make sure it's consistent.
- Chill dough for 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350'F.
- Roll out dough with rolling pin.
- Cut into shapes and place on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake until tops get pinkish-brown, about 8 minutes.
My favorite sugar cookie recipe! The lemon zest adds the most wonderfully subtle flavor. Great for rolling and decorating.