Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Randy Wayne White is a fisherman and author. He has written a New York Times Best selling series of novels based on the character Doc Ford, all relating to SW Florida. He actually named his restaurant for Doc Ford. This is his recipe for cocktail sauce and it is really good!
- 3⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 2 -4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 -3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 3 drops hot sauce
- Combine all ingredients and refrigeerate for at least an hour to chill.
- (Doc Ford's Chipotle Hot Sauce (among others) can be purchased online at www.docford.com).
I made this recipe to use with recipe#278872. I did only half recipe and used the first quantity of horseradish. I omitted the onion. The taste was great. No need to buy cocktail sauce. Thanks Felina. Made for New Kids on the Block tag game.