1/1 Photo of Divine Chicken Divan
This is different than the other recipes as there is no curry, no rice, and no breadcrumbs or stuffing to mix with butter for the topping. It is our favorite way to have chicken divan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350º.
- 2Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray (PAM).
- 3Spread thawed broccoli over bottom of pan.
- 4Distribute cubed chicken over top of broccoli.
- 5Mix cream soups (you can use any combination of flavors. I generally use a cream of broccoli and a cream of chicken), mayo and lemon juice until well blended.
- 6Spread sauce over the chicken.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese (I use closer to 4 cups than the original 2 the recipe called for).
- 8Crush Ritz crackers (I leave the sleeve unopened and crush the crackers in the sleeve. This also gives you a handy way to pour out the crackers in the next step).
- 9Distribute crushed crackers over the top of the cheese, covering well.
- 10Place in oven and bake for approximately 30 minutes until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Divine Chicken Divan
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 891.7
- Calories from Fat 530
- Total Fat 58.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 147.2 mg
- Sodium 1197.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 44.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: