1/1 Photo of Disney's French Toast Loaf
Served at the Main Street Bakery.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the brown sugar with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. Keep separate.
- 2Mix the cream, eggs, vanilla and remaining cinnamon together to make a batter.
- 3Liberally spray a loaf pan with Pam or other vegetable spray. Layer three slices day old bread on bottom of pan. Sprinkle 1/3 brown sugar mixture on top of bread, then layer 1/3 of the butter. Repeat these steps two more times. Top off with three more slices of bread (should have a total of 12 slices of bread). Press down with hand to compact bread into loaf pan.
- 4Slowly pour 16 oz. of batter over top of loaf, covering completely. This may take a little time, to allow it to fully absorb into bread and flow into spaces at bottom. (Take your time here and pour into corners. Lift bread at corners a little to get into bottom quicker if you want.).
- 5Place loaf pan on some paper towels in case of overflow. Cover top of loaf with parchment paper and wrap top tightly with aluminum foil. Place in refrigerator and allow to sit overnight.
- 6Heat oven to 325º F. Bake for approximately 1 hour or until internal temperature in center of loaf is 160 degrees. Uncover and bake for another 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for 5-10 minutes. Place a plate on top of loaf pan and invert to remove from pan. Cut into 7 slices and serve.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Disney's French Toast Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (1286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 674.5
- Calories from Fat 415
- Total Fat 46.1 g
- Saturated Fat 27.6 g
- Cholesterol 234.2 mg
- Sodium 517.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 37.4 g
- Protein 8.0 g