Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom used to make this. It's really good in the summer and it won't heat up your kitchen.
Make and share this Ding Dong Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 10 Ding Dong Chocolate Snack Cakes
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 (2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 4 cups milk
- 1 (9 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Crumble the Ding Dongs on the bottom of a 9x12-inch pan.
- Beat the cream cheese, pudding and milk together.
- Pour over the crumbled Ding Dongs.
- Top with the Cool Whip.
- Keep refrigerated.
I used more than 10 ding dongs for a better base. I *really* hated crushing up the ding dongs, my fingers were quite waxy feeling afterwards. They all loved it. Thank You!
If your looking for something easy and quick to make this is the one. This was so easy to make. Very good. Even my DH had some and said it very delicious.
We thought this was good, just seemed like it was missing something. Maybe some chocolate on top would bring more flavor to the chocolate on the bottom. Thanks for posting this so we could try it.