1/2 Photos of Dilly Cheese Muffins
Southern Living; these are great with soups, stews, or chili.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 2 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in the center of mixture.
- 2Combine egg and next 4 ingredients.
- 3Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
- 4Place paper baking cups in muffin pans, and coat with cooking spray.
- 5Spoon batter into cups, filling 2/3 full.
- 6Bake at 350 degreesfor 25-28 minutes.
- 7Remove from pan immediately, and cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dilly Cheese Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1018 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.8
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.8 mg
- Sodium 284.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 4.9 g