Prep 30 mins
Cook 7 mins
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 6 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Melt butter in a large skillet; add in garlic, dill, and green onions; cook over med-high heat 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add in squash and zucchini; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add in bell pepper and remaining ingredients; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Cover and decrease heat; simmer 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.