- 1 cup cooked shrimp
- 4 ounces swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, thinly-sliced
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill weed, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Layer shrimp, cheese and green onion in pie crust.
- Combine eggs, mayonnaise, milk, dill and salt in a small bowl; mix until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into pie crust and bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until center is set.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.