Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
A yummy recipe if you love dill.
Make and share this Dilled Scalloped Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch paprika
- 5 medium potatoes
- 3 sliced green onions
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 250 ml whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup grated swiss cheese
- Combine whipping cream, milk and swiss cheese, set aside.
- Mix together cornstarch, salt & spices.
- Peel potatoes, slice and coat with cornstarch, salt & spices.
- Add parmesan cheese and onions, toss well to coat.
- Place potatoes in greased casserole dish.
- Pour liquid carefully over potatoes.
- Cover and bake @325F for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 30 minutes.