Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
A yummy recipe if you love dill.
Make and share this Dilled Scalloped Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Combine whipping cream, milk and swiss cheese, set aside.
- Mix together cornstarch, salt & spices.
- Peel potatoes, slice and coat with cornstarch, salt & spices.
- Add parmesan cheese and onions, toss well to coat.
- Place potatoes in greased casserole dish.
- Pour liquid carefully over potatoes.
- Cover and bake @325F for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 30 minutes.