Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Serve over baked potatoes/vegetables or use in potato salad etc. *NOTE* you can add 1-2 tbsp oil to make it more creamy. Yield: about 1 cup dip or about 2 cups dressing.
- 1 (12 ounce) box silken tofu
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 -4 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Combine silken tofu, lemon juice, seasonings (and oil) in a food processor. Blend till smooth.
- Adjust consistency with water.
- Taste, add more seasoning/lemon juice, if you like.
- Stir in dill and parsley.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30-60 minutes. Stir before serving.