Recipe by spatchcock
This is an adopted recipe that I have not yet tried. Any reviews by those who try the recipe will be appreciated! Thanks!
Top Review by Mike McCartney
I get asked to make this for every get together. I use Olive Oil for this, and it turns out great. My biggest problem is that I start to eat the crackers as soon as they come out of the oven.
- 1 (11 ounce) package oyster crackers
- 2 tablespoons dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Put crackers on jelly roll pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients and blend together well.
- Pour over crackers.
- Bake at 250 for 1 hour.
- Stir them every 15 minutes during baking.
- Allow to drain on paper towels.
- Store in airtight container.
- These are really good in soups too.