Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an adopted recipe that I have not yet tried. Any reviews by those who try the recipe will be appreciated! Thanks!
- Put crackers on jelly roll pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients and blend together well.
- Pour over crackers.
- Bake at 250 for 1 hour.
- Stir them every 15 minutes during baking.
- Allow to drain on paper towels.
- Store in airtight container.
- These are really good in soups too.
I get asked to make this for every get together. I use Olive Oil for this, and it turns out great. My biggest problem is that I start to eat the crackers as soon as they come out of the oven.
I used 1/2 tsp. lemon pepper seasong, but everythign else the same with the exception of 1/2 up safflower oil. These were exceptional crackers and a great snack that my kids were fighting over!