Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful creamy dill dip to serve with vegetables. A great finger food for any party.
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 pint Hellmanns Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon beau monde spice (Spice Island)
- 1 teaspoon diced dried onion
- 2 tablespoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
- Serve with cut vegetables.
This was a good dill dip. We ate it with veggies and potato chips. It was good but not something I would run back to the fridge to get more.