Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my grandmothers recipe that she got from someone at the bowling alley she used to frequent. She fixed this dip for the family for years until she couldn't cook anymore and now her daughter (my mother) fixes it for the family every Thanksgiving and Christmas. Note: You must be careful with the spices because when chilled, the dip flavor becomes much stronger.
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces mayonnaise, maybe a little more
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- season salt, season to taste
- Mix sour cream, mayo, dill weed & onion flakes in large bowl. Then add season salt to taste.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour then serve with potato chips.