Recipe by Karen Robinson
From a recipe card picked up at a grocery store. Haven't tried it but it looks great.
Top Review by cynthia912
I made this last night, and it was definately ok. My main issue is that there was TOO much dijon mustard. I only made a half batch because I had only 2 fillets. So I used 1/4 C dijon. . . Anyways, the dijon was too strong and overpowered the flaor of everything else. I did use all the dijon, and it was a little thick. I will try this again with just a light coating of the dijon mixture, instead of using all of it.
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 halibut fillets
- additional fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium. Coat the grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients but fish and optional parsley. Brush over fish.
- Grill fish, covered with grill lid, 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Garnish with additional parsley, if used.