Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 18 mins
Cook 20 mins
Its originally from a recipe I got in the mail, but I changed it a bit.
Make and share this Dijon Cutlets recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- Pound chicken with a meat mallet, until thin.
- In a bowl combine mustard,mayonnaise,salt and pepper.
- In another bowl combine breadcrumbs and parmesan.
- Dip chicken in mustard, coating both sides, then in breadcrumbs.
- Put meat on greased baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until done.