1/1 Photo of Diet Parfait Sunday
I came up with this recipe one Sunday when I was trying to find a dessert that would be compatible with the south beach diet. This one is just diet pudding and cool whip, but the combo of flavours is ooey-gooey good! This is how I figure the calories: diet Butterscotch pudding 100 for the box, diet Chocolate pudding 132 for the box, skim milk 360 for 4 cups, ultra low fat cool whip 272. Total 864, for each of 8 servings 108.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the butterscotch pudding with two cups skim milk until lump free and pour into 8 dessert bowls (or large wine glasses, make sure they hold at least 3/4 cup of liquid).
- 2Chill until firm (about 10 minutes).
- 3Spread the cool whip on top of the butterscotch pudding (dividing it evenly).
- 4Mix the chocolate pudding with two cups skim milk until lump free and pour carefully on top of the cool whip.
- 5Refrigerate until pudding is well set, this dessert is best well chilled.
- 6If desired sprinkle the top with a small quantity of chopped nuts or add a dab more cool whip (remember to add the calories if you do).
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diet Parfait Sunday
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.1
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 230.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix