Mimosas for Mr & Mrs's Note:
This cake is so pretty and doesn't taste ANYTHING like a diet cake. It is perfect for birthdays or an occasion for somebody who is health conscious...I know there are some of you out there! Haha. Let me know what you think....=)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Turn Oven on to 350.
- 2Pour cake mix into a large mixing bowl, and add the can of soda, and 2 eggstirs.
- 3Use an electric mixer until the consistency is perfectly smooth (about 3-4 minutes to be sure).
- 4Pour in desired amount of sprinkles and stir it all up.
- 5Pour mix into a 13 x 9 inch pan, or 2 8 x 8 round pans.etc.
- 6Bake according to box instructions (about 29-35 minutes).
- 7Let cool for 30 minutes or more.
- 8Carefully "ice" the cake with however much Cool Whip is desired, making sure not to cause the cool whip to become "unwhipped." (Do not mix the cool whip up, but rather dab it on and make it look textured).
- 9Then sprinkle a tad of sugar onto the diced strawberries (if desired) and sprinkle the strawberries on top of the cool whip layer.
- 10Enjoy your low calorie, low fat, diet soda cake!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diet Low Fat Strawberry Topped Cake
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.1
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 299.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 24.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Cool Whip Free