Recipe by Erv Kosch
This recipe is made for a 12" electric skillet but can easily stretch to a 14" skillet.
- 1⁄2 lb ground turkey
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat biscuit mix
- 3⁄4 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons oregano (dried)
- 1 medium green pepper (diced)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the Ground Turkey in the skillet and then set aside.
- Wipe out the skillet and let it cool.
- While the pan cools mix the Bisquick Mix and Milk in one bowl and the Tomato Sauce and Oregano in another.
- Lightly spray the bottom of the cool (or slightly warm) skillet with cooking spray.
- Press the dough into the bottom of the pan.
- Pour your sauce over the dough and then layer the rest of the ingredients on top.
- Cover and bake at 325 degrees for twenty minutes or until the crust is golden brown.