Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is made for a 12" electric skillet but can easily stretch to a 14" skillet.
Make and share this Diet Electric Skillet Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Brown the Ground Turkey in the skillet and then set aside.
- Wipe out the skillet and let it cool.
- While the pan cools mix the Bisquick Mix and Milk in one bowl and the Tomato Sauce and Oregano in another.
- Lightly spray the bottom of the cool (or slightly warm) skillet with cooking spray.
- Press the dough into the bottom of the pan.
- Pour your sauce over the dough and then layer the rest of the ingredients on top.
- Cover and bake at 325 degrees for twenty minutes or until the crust is golden brown.