1/4 Photos of "Diet" Cake
Our biggest problem...is nibbling at the cake till its gone. This way, you only bake a smaller cake! You get the great taste of cake, a reasonable sized piece.....and a cake mix makes 3-4 cakes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure out one cup of cake mix.
- 2(Put the remaining mix in a zip loc bag in the fridge.) Mix in egg and oil.
- 3Put water in 1/4 cup measure.
- 4Pour into mix, stirring, a tablespoon or so at at time (I'm at high altitude and use 1/4 cup water, yours will probably need less).
- 5Stir until lumps disappear.
- 6Spray an 8-10" pie pan with Pam.
- 7Put the mix in the pan.
- 8Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes or until cake pulls away from side of pan.
- 9When cool, frost with frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "Diet" Cake
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.2
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 201.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: