Recipe by djaudia
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Diced red potates with a sour cream and Hidden Valley Original Seasoning Mix mixed together and added to potatoes with corn then put in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish and parmesan cheese. Topped with yellow cheddar cheese and chives sprinkeld over it. It's best when made the day before and reheated.
- 8 red potatoes (diced)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces frozen corn, thawed
- 8 ounces yellow cheese (shredded)
- 1 ounce Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place diced potatoes in a large bowl; add salt and pepper; toss. In a small bowl, mix sour cream and dressing mix; add to diced potatoes and mix to coat all potatoes. Add thawed corn; mix in gently.
- Melt 3 Tablespoons butter in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish in oven. Spread diced red potato mixture in dish and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through. Top with shredded cheddar cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle dried chives over it.