Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
We picked up a bunch of Diana's Marinades when they were on sale and this one looked so good we had to try it right away. This marinade is so flavourful on its own that you don't need to add anything else to this dish! You could marinade the chicken overnight but the marinade is so flavourful we just cook it without marinading overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Rinse chicken and place in baking dish (large enough to fit the four breasts comfortably).
- Pour entire bottle over chicken breasts, lifting pieces to make sure the marinade gets underneath.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until internal temperature is between 165-170F.
- *In the last 20 minutes begin rice.
- **Serve chicken over rice, making sure to add some of the marinade over top!