Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
one serving equals one bread, one fat
Make and share this Diabetic Wacky Chocolate Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Combine cake flour, cocoa, sugar substitue, baking soda and salt in sifter.
- Sift into large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat to mix.
- Pour into 9 inch square baking dish.
- Bake 375F 35-40 mins or til done.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS:.
- Cook on medium 10-11 minutes turning dish 1/4 turn every five minutes.
Made exactly as directed but didn't like this cake at all. Threw the whole thing out.
Certainly not "low cal" but a great treat for my diabetic in-law. As with most cake recipes that omit sugar, this cake didn't have much rise, but the flavor and texture were quite a nice surprise. It reminds me of a cake-like brownie. I served this with a scoop of no sugar added ice cream. Surprisingly easy and quick to assemble. This treat earned me a gold star for a surprising dessert. Thanks for sharing.