Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
My father loves his sweets. Now that he is a diabetic, I search for sugar-free versions of his favorites. Cook time is chilling time.
- 1⁄3 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts, baked and cooled
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 1 1⁄3 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 2 cups Cool Whip Free, thawed
- In saucepan, melt butter, add pecans and bring to a boil. Cool.
- Add Splenda. Pour into crust.
- Combine pudding mix and milk. When thickened, add whipped topping. Spoon over pecan layer.
- Chill at least 2 hours or overnight.