Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this from a diabetic friend in the States. It made a great gift for another diabetic friend.
- 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat powdered nondairy creamer
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 10 packets Equal sugar substitute
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- For cocoa mix, stir together milk powder, nondairy creamer, cocoa powder, Equal and, if desired, cinnamon.
- Cover and store in an airtight container.
- For each serving, in a heat-proof mug add 3/4 cup boiling water to 1/3 cup cocoa mix.
- Stir to dissolve.
No complaints from the diabetic in our household! I quite like it too. I left out the powdered non dairy creamer and then, when I make a cup, I form a paste with canned milk (fat free)and the dry mix before filling the cup with boiling water. Also used 8 packets of stevia powder, maybe not sweet enough for all sweet tooths! Thanks for this recipe.
leave out the equal,use splenda instead, tastes better, i think
As a Diabetic, this is heavenly, who doesnt like chocolate, now I can have this pleasure anytime. Thank You So Very Much. Did use Splenda.