Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty, simple and sin free. This is a lovely drink for the warm weather.
- ice cube
- 1⁄3 cup cold water
- 3 teaspoons sugar-free french vanilla cafe instant coffee (GENERAL FOODS INTERNATIONAL Sugar Free French Vanilla Cafe)
- 1 tablespoon thawed Cool Whip Lite
- Add enough ice cubes to the water to measure 3/4 cup.
- Add to blender container along with the flavored instant coffee; cover.
- Blend until slushy.
- Pour into glass; top with the whipped topping.
I can't believe I'm the first one to rate this wonderful recipe. It tasted wonderful and was a nice snack. The only problem was that my ice didn't crush as much as it should have, but that is not the recipes fault. I topped mine with about a teaspoon of chocolate syrup and it was wonderful.