Recipe by Linda N
This is such a delicious recipe. Great for anyone on a low carb, low calorie, or diabetic diet. This recipe came from Diabetic Living.
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar free orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup fresh peach, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat four 4 1/2 inch pie or tart pans with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg, flour, milk, oil, salt, and sugar until smooth. Divide batter between the prepared pans. Bake about 25 minutes or until browned and puffy. Turn off oven and leave pans in the oven an additional 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the sugar free jelly and orange juice. Add fruit (bananas, berries, and peaches), stirring gently to coat.
- Immediately after removing the pancakes from the oven, transfer to serving plates. Spoon 1/2 cup of fruit mixture into the center of each pancake.