Recipe by AZPARZYCH
I made these for church a few times and they went over well. I usually always have a cake mix in the house so they can be made in a pinch.
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2⁄3 cup shortening
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat together eggs, vanilla, and shortening with ½ of cake mix until fluffy.
- Stir in remaining cake mix and peanut butter chips.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes
- Remove from cookie sheets and cool on wire racks.