Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I made these for church a few times and they went over well. I usually always have a cake mix in the house so they can be made in a pinch.
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2⁄3 cup shortening
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat together eggs, vanilla, and shortening with ½ of cake mix until fluffy.
- Stir in remaining cake mix and peanut butter chips.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes
- Remove from cookie sheets and cool on wire racks.
These are excellent. I have made these so many times need to copy another page of this. I do leave these on the cookie sheet for a minute or 2 or they fall apart.
A great way to make cookies, & we are both fans of PB & chocolate, so this was especially nice! Shared 'em with some company we had this morning, & all agree that you have a wonderful recipe! Thanks for sharing it! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
So quick and easy and tasty also. When they were warm from the oven, they tasted like brownies. This will make a nice holiday treat. Made for 123 Tag. Another keeper!