Recipe by Schutte
These are a family favorite--deviled eggs with a KICK! Time does not include boiling the eggs.
Top Review by mailbelle
I love Tabasco Chipotle Sauce so I knew I would love these! I don't like really hot things, but the amounts of Tabasco and dried chipotle powder are just enough without making it too hot. Thanks for posting!
- 6 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled and cut lengthwise
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chives, chopped
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce, with chipotle
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄4 tablespoon dried chipotle powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Take egg yolks out, place in a bowl, and mash with a fork and/or spoon.
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard, 1 tsp of chives, Tabasco, salt, and pepper, and mix together.
- Spoon mixture back into egg halves.
- Mix paprika and chipotle powder.
- Garnish with extra chopped chives and paprika blend.