24 hrs 30 mins
Yum. This was originally called something else. I don't remember what. My sister renamed it to better fit. Every family reunion, this is a huge hit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (4 ounce) package prepared vanilla pudding
- 4 cups whipped cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can pie filling, your choice. cherry is good
- 1 (1 kg) box unsalted saltine crackers
- 1Spread a thin layer of whipped cream on the bottom of a 8 by 10 pan.
- 2Place soup crackers on top evenly, covering as much as possible.
- 3Next spread vanilla pudding on the crackers.
- 4Repeat step 2.
- 5Spread whipped cream on crackers.
- 6Repeat steps 2 thru 6 until you have no pudding or whipped cream left. End with a layer of crackers ontop.
- 7Spread pie filling on top.
- 8Cover and place in fridge for about 24 hours so that the whole thing becomes soft. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dessert Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.1
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 691.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: