Recipe by William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin
A very easy and excellent omelette with a new twist.
Top Review by Peaches N Cream
Yummy! The bomb, super fluffy! Best way to make an omelette! I added Heavy Whipping Cream instead of the half and half, and used polish sausage instead of the ham. Topped with hot Picante sauce, easy and very good! Thanks!
- 8 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked ham, finely chopped or 4 ounces sliced black forest ham, diced
- 1⁄4 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 2 large green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and cream until light and fluffy.
- Stir in cheese, ham, green pepper and onions.
- Butter a 9" x 9" oven proof casserole dish and pour in the egg mixture.
- Bake in preheated 400 F oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Cut into pieces and serve hot.