Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful taste sensation and a large handful.
Make and share this Deluxe Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 2 slice thick-cut bread (Quick and Easy English Date and Nut Bread)
- 59.16 ml natural-style chunky peanut butter
- 59.16 ml strawberry jam
- 2 fresh ripe strawberries, hulled sliced
- 29.58 ml granola cereal
- Lay the two slices on a clean work surface. To one of the slices, spread the peanut butter and to the other slice, spread the strawberry jam.
- Sprinkle the granola over the peanut butter and layer the strawberry slices over the granola covered peanut butter.
- Top with the strawberry jam covered piece of bread and enjoy.