Delta-Style Broiled Catfish
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large shallow bowl or pie plate.
- Whisk together mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl. Brush mayonnaise mixture onto both sides of fish fillets.
- Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning onto 1 side of each fillet.
- Dredge fillets in cornflake mixture; transfer to a wire rack coated with cooking spray. Place wire rack in an aluminum foil lined pan.
- Broil 6 inches from heat 6 minutes on each side or until golden brown and fish flakes with a fork.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.