Recipe by Lorac
I just found this recipe by Farmer John's and just have to have it in my cookbook!
Top Review by Caroline Cooks
Deliciously devilish is right!! Made for light supper tonight and had to sneak half of one. YUM! Would never have thought of liverwurst in deviled eggs. Not a liver fan, and used less than the recipe stated--but creates an interesting taste. Made for Lorac's Cookathon.
- 12 extra large hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup liverwurst
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- salt and pepper
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled