Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is fabulous and so easy....just throw everything in the blender and serve. Courtesy of "Recipes From Friends".
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 3⁄4 cup light cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1⁄3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 sliced banana
- 3 -4 ice cubes
- toasted coconut (to garnish)
- Blend together ice cream, light cream, pineapple, frozen orange juice concentrate and banana.
- Add ice cubes, one at a time until mixture is thick and foamy.
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of toasted coconut on top of each serving. Serve immediately.
This was very good! I don't care for ice in my shakes/smoothies so I just omited it and added a little more ice cream. I also added 1/4 Tsp. of coconut extract because I didn't have any coconut. Yum! Thank's!!