OUTSTANDING and very healthy! And it's even easy to prepare :) I like it served with baked potato wedges, tomato-cucumber-onion salad and ketchup...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb firm tofu, crumbled
- 1/2 lb cauliflower floret, cooked and mashed
- 1/2 lb mushroom, chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon marmite (yeast extract)
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 3 tablespoons mushroom soy sauce
- 2 -3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne (if you like it hot)
Sauce for topping
- 1Preheat oven to 400º.
- 2Marinade: Melt Marmite in boiling water, add remaining ingredients. Pour over crumbled tofu, stir to blend.
- 3Add mushrooms and mashed cauliflower. Mix well.
- 4Transfer in to a baking pan. Bake 30 minute (Stir 2-4 times.).
- 5Sauce: Mix dry ingredients in a small bowl. Pour water, lemon juice and mustard in to a sauce pan. Stir, then add dry ingredients, and whisk well. Cook till thick, stirring constantly.
- 6Pour over the tofu dish during the last minutes. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Scramble
Serving Size: 1 (426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.9
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 635.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 22.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mushroom soy sauce