Recipe by Chef 495452
This recipe is from my sister-in-law and it is unlike any cheese dip I have ever had. It is delicious! Great for showers and family get togethers. You will love it!
- 1 round loaf Hawaiian bread, Sweet (found near bakery in most stores, otherwise ask)
- 1 lb tennessee pride mild ground sausage
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage and drain grease.
- Mix sausage with sour cream, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese.
- Cut center out of bread. (Only the top part and inside) (You could save the pieces you take out to serve with the cheese dip when its cooked).
- Put cheese mixture in center.
- Wrap entire loaf in aluminum foil.
- Cook at 375 degrees for 1 hour.
- Serve with small pieces of bread or tortilla chips.